Exterior:Dark Slate Metallic
Drivetrain:Four Wheel Drive
Interior:Dark Ash seats with Jet Black interior accents, Cloth seat trim
Engine:5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine
Fuel Efficiency:16 CITY / 22 HWY
Side-Impact Air Bags
* 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Ruge's Auto Group in Rhinebeck, NY treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence!
At Ruge's, we believe buying a car can be straightforward and stress free. Ruge's has been in business since 1935. Stop in today and find out why. Please call to confirm vehicle location. Ruge's Subaru Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Ruge's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Rhinebeck NY 12572 Ruge's Chevrolet, NY 12545.
- Front chrome bumper
Sierra 1500 comes equipped with a gleaming chrome front bumper that really dresses up your pickup.
- Rear chrome bumper
CornerStep feature at each side of the rear chrome bumper gives you a boost up when loading the pickup bed or securing cargo.
- CornerStep rear chrome bumper
The CornerStep feature at each end of the rear bumper helps make it easier to get into and out of the pickup bed, even with the tailgate open.
- Solar absorbing tinted glass
- Helps minimize the effects of solar rays entering the cabin
- Helps maintain a more comfortable interior temperature
- Chrome grille surround
A chrome grille surround encircles Sierra 1500's grille.
- Not included on Sierra trim with available Elevation Edition
- When ordering the All Terrain Package, a body-color grille surround is included
- HID projector-beam headlamps with GMC Signature LED Lighting
- Cargo area lamps, cab mounted
With switch on center switch bank.
- Outside manual-folding Black mirrors
Standard on Sierra® trim.
- Tailgate and bed rails protection cap
- Locking tailgate.
EZ Lift and Lower Locking Tailgate. All Sierra tailgates now include a tailgate lock, utilizing the same key as the ignition and door.
- Spare tire carrier lock
- Helps keep spare tire secure
- Utilizes the same key as the door and ignition
- Tires, spare 17" P255/70R17 all-season blackwall
- Tires, 17" P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Tires, P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall (STD)
- 17" painted steel wheels
Standard on Sierra trim.
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) painted steel (STD)
- Single-zone manual air conditioning
Provides all occupants with a cool, comfortable driving environment.
- Front passenger assist handle
Located on A-pillar.
- Cruise control
- This standard feature enables you to maintain a minimum speed of approximately 25 mph or greater
- Includes set and resume speed buttons conveniently located on the steering wheel
- Power door locks
Standard on all models.
- Driver Information Center
This 3.5" diagonal monochromatic display provides the driver with basic vehicle information as well as any warning messages.
- Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl floor covering
The Graphite-colored rubberized vinyl floor covering is a practical way to deal with mud, snow and dirt.
- Full-width rear folding bench seat
Includes child seat top tether anchor.
- Front 40/20/40 split-bench seat
This 3-passenger split-bench seat is available in either cloth or vinyl. It features:
- Driver and front passenger seats that include a manual recline with cloth seat (fixed with vinyl)
- Head restraints in the outboard seating positions
- A center seatback that doubles as a fold-down armrest with storage
- A driver lumbar support that is manually adjustable with the cloth seat; a fixed lumbar is included with the vinyl seat
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench 3-passenger, driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar. (STD)
- Manual tilt steering column
Standard steering column on Sierra and SLE.
- Power windows
- Express-Down and Express-Up features on driver window
- Express-Down feature on all other windows
- On Regular Cab model requires available Sierra Convenience Package
- 6-speaker audio system
Sierra 1500's audio system features 6 speakers positioned throughout the cabin for great sound and an enjoyable listening experience.
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with 4.2" diagonal color display, USB port and auxiliary jack
This AM/FM stereo lets you enjoy broadcast radio and bring along your favorite music on a variety of media. It features:
- 4.2" diagonal color display that shows radio station, song and artist information
- USB ports1 for playing stored audio files through the vehicle's audio system
- Auxiliary jack for connecting portable media devices
- Audio system, 4.2" diagonal color display, AM/FM stereo with USB port and auxiliary jack (STD)
- 150 amp alternator
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps
- 70 Amp-hr
- Maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Requires available V6 engine
- 4-wheel antilock disc brakes
- Segment-exclusive DURALIFE brake rotors
- Feature a corrosion-fighting process called Ferritic Nitro Carburizing, which can double rotor life expectancy and reduce or minimize rust
- Help reduce heat buildup and prevent fade, delivering strong, sure stops
- Sensors at each wheel detect lockup before it happens
- Eliminates the need to pump the brakes
- Helps prevent skids on slippery surfaces
- Helps you maintain steering control even during hard braking – a critical ability when avoiding obstacles in an emergency stop
- Four upper cargo box tie-downs
The truck bed includes 4 movable upper cargo tie-downs that can be repositioned to accommodate oversized or tall cargo.
- External engine oil cooler
- Heavy-duty air-to-oil cooler
- Integral to driver-side of radiator tank
- 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine
This aluminum-block V6 engine is capable of running on unleaded gasoline or up to 85% ethanol blends. It features 3 of GMC’s latest engine technologies that deliver power when needed and efficiency when less power is called for:
- 285 hp @ 5300 rpm
- 305 lb-ft of torque @ 3900 rpm
- Active Fuel Management
- Direct Injection
- Variable Valve Timing
- Engine, 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 with Active Fuel Management Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction with FlexFuel capability, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (285 hp [212 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 305 lb-ft of torque [413 Nm] @ 3900 rpm) (Includes (FHS) E85 FlexFuel capability. Not available on T*15743 models.) (STD)
- Frame, fully-boxed
Hydroformed front section.
- 7100 lbs. GVWR
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires a Crew Cab or Double Cab 4WD model and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.) (STD)
- Pickup box
- 3.42 rear axle ratio
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD V6 models. Available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Recovery hooks – front
- Standard on 4WD models
- On 2WD models, requires available Off-Road Suspension Package or Elevation Package on Sierra and SLE trims
- Transfer case with floor-mounted shifter
- Lets you manage your drive mode as conditions demand
- The lever shifts between 2WD High (for minimum wear and tear in everyday street and highway driving), 4WD High (for extra traction on snow and ice), 4WD Low (for maximum 4-wheel power and extra torque in the toughest situations) and Neutral (for towing your Sierra).
- Requires 4WD models
- 6-speed automatic transmission
This smooth-shifting electronically controlled transmission with overdrive includes:
- Raises transmission upshift points to provide more power to accelerate with a trailer or heavy load
- Raises downshift points to use engine compression to help slow the truck instead of merely braking
Powertrain Grade Braking
- Automatically uses the engine and transmission to slow the truck to maintain desired speeds when driving downhill
- Reduces brake wear and increases vehicle control
Cruise Grade Braking
- Downshifts automatically to slow the truck as it drives downhill if it exceeds the cruise set speed by a certain amount
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (STD)
- 6 Airbags
1 Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
- Dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger1
- Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger1
- Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions1
- Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag1
- Daytime running lamps
Standard on all models.
- Proactive Roll Avoidance
- Electronic trailer sway control
- Hill start assist
Compares your steering with the vehicle's reaction, then makes any necessary braking and torque adjustments to enhance control.
- Teen Driver
This is a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver.
- Tire pressure monitoring system
New and Pre-Owned Vehicles Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers. New Car Document fee is $175.00