Includes all windows, except for light-tinted glass on the windshield, and driver-and front-passenger-side glass.
LT Exterior Appearance
- Body-color bumpers with Charcoal lowers
- Charcoal luggage rack side rails
- Body-color door handles
- Body-color mirrors
- 17” aluminum wheels
Rear manual liftgate
- Access your cargo area with ease
- Fixed glass rear window on the liftgate
Luggage rack side rails
- Roof mounted
- Bright chrome insert on Premier
Mirrors, heated outside power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Activating the rear-window defogger also activates the mirrors' heating elements
- When the mirrors require adjustments, power controls on the driver's door make it fast and easy
- Fold manually for when you pull into a narrow garage or other tight spot
- A finish to match your vehicle's body color
Rear variable-speed intermittent wiper
Front variable-speed intermittent wipers
Manual climate control
Controls within easy reach on the instrument panel lets you adjust the heating, cooling, defrosting and ventilation throughout the vehicle.
Driver Information Center
- Displays vehicle information including trip/fuel information, odometer, fuel range, average economy, average speed and oil life
- Displays tire pressure readings and warning messages to alert the driver to a condition that may need attention, such as set parking brake or door ajar
12-volt power outlets
Includes 4 auxiliary outlets with covers:
- 1 in front of console
- 1 in console
- 1 in back of console
- 1 in cargo area
Remote Keyless Entry
- Lock the doors as you walk away
- Unlock only the driver's door (one click) or all doors (two clicks)
- Illuminated entry
- Helps find your Equinox® in big parking lots (pressing the Vehicle Locator button flashes the lights and chirps the horn)
- Works with the vehicle's theft-deterrent system to alert you when someone has attempted a break-in
- Locking the doors with the remote arms the system; if someone tries to enter while you're away, the horn sounds and a "Theft Attempted" message appears on your instrument panel
- Helps protect not only your vehicle, but its contents as well
- 2 key-fob transmitters
Seat adjuster, front
- Driver power lumbar
- Driver 2-way power height adjuster
Front bucket seats
Featuring a power lumbar and power height adjuster on the driver seat.
Seats, Deluxe front bucket (STD)
Tilt and telescopic steering column
- Manually adjustable tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Easy to position for optimum comfort
Steering wheel mounted audio controls
Allows you to keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road.
Comfort grip steering wheel
Equipped with conveniently mounted cruise and audio controls.
6-speaker audio system
- Mid-range speakers in each door and tweeters in each forward roof pillar
- Designed especially for the Equinox interior, this system lets you take full advantage of digital-quality recordings on SiriusXM®1 Satellite Radio and other media
Upgradable to the Pioneer®2 premium 8-speaker sound system on LT and Premier.
Auxiliary input jack
- Chevrolet MyLink®1 radio
- 7" diagonal color touch-screen display
- AM/FM/SiriusXM®2 stereo with MP3 playback capability
- Outside temperate indicator
- Radio Data System (RDS®3)
- Bluetooth4 streaming audio for select phones
- Voice command pass-through to phone
- Hands-Free smartphone integration with Pandora® and Sticher®
- Gracenote® (Playlist+, Album Art)
- May be upgraded to Chevrolet MyLink1 radio with Navigation5
Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink radio, 7" diagonal color touch-screen display AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo with MP3 playback capability, outside temperature indicator and Radio Data System (RDS), includes Bluetooth streaming audio for select phones; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; Hands-Free smartphone integration with Pandora and Stitcher; Gracenote (Playlist+, Album Art) (May be upgraded to (UHQ) Chevrolet MyLink radio with Navigation.) (STD)
Bluetooth®1 for phone
Personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system.
4G LTE Wi-Fi®
- Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
SiriusXM® Satellite Radio1
Welcome to the world of SiriusXM®.1
• Enjoy your 3-month trial subscription to the All Access package with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, exclusive talk, entertainment and news
• Plus, listen on the app and online - it's included with All Access, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you
Axle, 3.53 final drive ratio (Requires 1LK26 model and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc brakes
- Eliminates the need to pump your brakes on ice, snow or rain-slick pavement to avoid locking your wheels. Instead, sensors in each wheel detect lockup as it happens and do the pumping for you, squeezing and releasing the brake calipers many times per second.
- Putting steady, firm pressure on the pedal, you can steer and brake at the same time, a potentially critical ability when you're trying to avoid an object in your path in an emergency
E10 fuel capable
An E10 fuel capable engine can run on a fuel mixture of 10% ethanol and 90% gasoline that is sold in many parts of the country.
Models with the 2.4L 4-cylinder engine may be upgraded to E851 FlexFuel capable with Federal emissions.
2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine
- EPA estimated 31 MPG highway (FWD)
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT) lets you have both efficiency and power; an impressive 182 hp at 6700 rpm and 172 lb-ft of torque at 4900 rpm
Engine, 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm) (STD)
GVWR, 5070 lbs (2300 kg) (Requires all-wheel drive vehicles and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
Electric-variable power-assist steering
Requires available 3.6L DOHC V6 SIDI engine.
- Independent MacPherson struts with stabilizer bar
- Optimally-tuned shocks
- Hydraulic-ride bushings in front control arms
- Independent multi-link with hydraulic bushings
- Rear trailering arm links
- Stabilizer bar
6-speed automatic transmission
Smooth-shifting with overdrive and electronic range select.
Transmission, 6-speed automatic with overdrive (STD)
Passenger Sensing System1
The front passenger's seat includes a Passenger Sensing System.1 Embedded sensors detect weight and pressure to determine whether the seat is occupied and whether the frontal air bag needs to deploy in a crash. Even with this innovative feature, you should always wear your safety belts.
Air bags with passenger sensing system1
Equinox® comes with an array of six air bags,1 including:
- Frontal air bags for the driver and front seat passenger, helping reduce the risk of injury in a head-on or near head-on collision; these dual-stage air bags automatically adjust their inflation pressure, depending on crash severity, to help prevent air bag-related injuries
- Embedded sensors detect weight and pressure to determine whether the passenger seat is occupied and whether the frontal air bag needs to deploy in a crash
- Side-impact air bags for the driver and front passenger, deploying from the seat and to help provide additional protection if the vehicle is struck from the side
- Head curtain air bags for front and rear outboard seating positions, deploy from the roof rail and help prevent head and neck injuries in certain crashes
Daytime Running Lamps, LED
Use LED lighting to increase vehicle's visibility to other drivers, especially in low-light conditions.
Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity
- Enables current select services such as Vehicle Diagnostics and Dealer Maintenance Notifications and more1
& Chevrolet Connected Services capable
- Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
Rear Vision Camera
- Displayed in the 7" diagonal color touch-screen audio system
- Designed to help you see what's behind your vehicle when it's traveling in reverse at slow speeds
StabiliTrak electronic stability control system
- Offers enhanced safety in adverse driving and road conditions
- Helps the driver maintain control of the vehicle during certain difficult driving conditions: ice and snow, gravel or uneven road surfaces, wet pavement or during emergency lane changes or avoidance maneuvers
Tire Pressure Monitoring System1
- Warning light is triggered on your dash when tire pressure falls below the recommended amount
- Actual pressure of each tire can also be viewed in the standard Driver Information Center
- Helps driver maintain traction when accelerating on wet or snow-covered roads
- Automatically applies brake pressure to appropriate wheels and/or reduces engine power when wheel slippage is detected